PUNKandDISORDERLY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* PUNKandDISORDERLY > Topics

Subject: Whats a punk
Replies: 13 Views: 2738

punkkees 11/27/2006 - 1:32:22
So what makes a person a true punk and not sum pozer? *

levered 11/27/2006 - 2:36:23
Somebody that doesn't care what others think and will stick to their guns. History proves who the real ones were: Iggy Pop, Johnny Thunders, Steve Earle, Henry Rollins, Kurt Cobain. . . and ppl will see that Pete Doherty is this generation's real deal. We aint talkin bubble gum here. We're talkin rebeliousness, livin outside the law, fightin the system. . whatever. Proven tried and true. *

sundland 12/19/2006 - 7:11:50
Yip hit the nail rite on the old noggin guys? Tiz all bout attitude! *

murder_x 1/4/2007 - 4:56:04
Bt ya gota av d disorderly dress sense t fit d attitude *

sundland 1/13/2007 - 9:29:18
Nah, any1 can dress up. Punks inside not on the outside *

tommy09 1/24/2007 - 9:22:57
In my opinion the word punk is just another label; another category to reside under. In UK, back in late 70s, early to mid 80s, an anti-establishment movement existed because of poor economic conditions, corrupt leadership, flawed/unfair systems and backward mentality; encompassing environmental, animal and social awareness, with punk rock as an outlet for expression and protest; With the idea that we are individuals so it shouldn't matter what people look like, that its ok to question the conventions of now and old. The music of bands like subhumans, conflict, lost cherees etc offer a window to the collective consciousness of a time when life wasn't so rosy for the uk masses and beyond. The story continues to unfold, as quite blatantly there is still work to be done. *

deadpunk 4/19/2007 - 11:03:41
Nice 2 see yall mostly know the score... as jello biafra wrote, 'punk's a state of mind, not a way of dress'. Most of the time i dont 'look punk' - i have crew cut hair and wear black jeans, a plain tshirt, trainers and a denim jacket or somesuch... but i've been into the sounds since 1984, and i 'live the life' too, as much as my aching bones allow, LMAO! I love reggae n ska too, thats punk anyway i think. *

punk.1 9/13/2007 - 2:02:49
punk dusnt hav a race or gendr so if an indian is punk, hu r u 2 cal thm a posr! As lng as they r doin it 4 thmselvs n arent confrmin 2 wat othr ppl thnk, thn wtf! Bsyds u shud knw wethr u r in sumthn 4 th fame or nt! *

h.s_punk 4.06.08 - 06:14am
punk. Enough said. Being punk is about expressing your inner rebellion, nt caring about what others say and jst living.... *

mmatt 23.11.08 - 04:14pm
Pete doherty? Wow. If a drugged up celebrity constitutes what it is to be punk to some of you, you clearly have been out of the loop since about 1979 *

cybipunk 29.11.08 - 01:07pm
If you gotta ask, they aint punk meteor.GIF x *

sly751 25.09.09 - 06:20am
I THINK PUNKS ARE JUST THE ALL OUT MEAN AND FRIECE CLAS OF ROCK U CANT GO BY ETIQU... WTF... RULES AND U ALWAYS GOTTA BREAK UM... AND U GOTTA LOVE HATING ... *

imcrazay 18.10.09 - 07:46pm
a rebelious lifestyle risiding in a hearts motives on action thought and manner *

redcat23 9.02.12 - 07:34pm
U just must to have your own attitudes. . . and thinking. . . .and forever stay what u are,whatever who else think!:)It hasnt any definition of punk,but it just smbd must to feel that he or she could understand or living that way. . . . .punk is smth more than just a kind of music. . .!Its rare understand it on right way. . .:)Its smthng unique anyway. . . . :) *

* PUNKandDISORDERLY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* PUNKandDISORDERLY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search